Detective Conan Movie 18: Dimensional Sniper

DC_M18(Spoiler Alert: Don’t click me! I’m an evil entity that will direct you to something else.)

Happy new year! The movie release is finally here!

Sorry for it being two days late but here you go.

Enjoy the release and stay warm!

720p: Torrent, Mega

1080p: Torrent, Mega

Advertisements

27 thoughts on “Detective Conan Movie 18: Dimensional Sniper

1. Gin says:

Thanks a lot for this release.Is it possible to have a MEGA DDL link to download this movie?Would really appreciate it.Thanks in advance.

2. Anonymous says:

you are awesome

3. Burradierin says:

Thank you so so much! 🙂
    Don’t mean to sound entitled, but rest assured that I’m only asking because I’m a genuine fan of yours. Will you be subbing the episodes that are abandoned from 740 to 753?

Sorry If I’m asking too much or crossing my line. I do genuinely love your work for its superb quality and because it’s soft-subbed as well.
    Anyway, again, thanks for the movie so much!

• tensai1kun says:

Thanks for your continuous support. As for those episodes… We don’t have any plans of doing them at the moment as most group members have lost most of their interest in further work on this project. We might end up doing them but chances of us doing so are pretty slim. I’ll let you know shortly.

• Burradierin says:

Oh, I see :(. I was hoping you would be doing them, they’re the only episodes left to be subbed, so one can watch all the episodes in order, because CR started from a random episode.
        I understand though.
        Again, thank you all.

• shineek says:

740 to 750 is done by shinransubs and is okay and watchable (the same level as CR subs) , especially since the main translator from shinransubs is now part of Crunchyroll subbing team and i heard he is working on DC . 751 and 752 are done by M-L the only episode thats needed is 753 .

4. Test says:

Is it BD? Or DVD-Rip?

5. Gin says:

Thanks a lot for posting a MEGA DDL link for this movie.Really appreciate you hard work for this movie 🙂

6. shabaaz says:

i have been waiting for this thank you very much

7. shabaaz says:

you should appreciate them that they are subbing it and should not complain as they are amazing!!!

8. debon says:

you know what? your subs are the best. and of course i mean both video and sub quality. i just hope you can continue.

9. PFrame says:

I thought there was a comment here by Hibara@Ai or so. am I mistaken?

10. saintmyu says:

can you subbing episode 753 please?

11. sameeh hamid mohammed says:

why is it taking time to release episode 783 english subbed?i have been waiting for days’.please make sure u release it very soon,i can wait no more.iam a true fan of your show.

12. sensei10 says:

Thanks for subs, and special thanks for not cropping the Japanese subs scenes.