Detective Conan 708: The Man who Fell Slowly

DC_708_SC

Looking for more staff members.
We are especially looking for a capper.
For those interested, please email us at suiriotakusubs@gmail.com

Staff Credits:

Advertisements

12 thoughts on “Detective Conan 708: The Man who Fell Slowly

1. mrwolf says:

why v2 ???

2. Kazu89 says:

Even after patching the file I noticed one instance of a “horse voice” 😉

Anyway, you saved another week, thanks guys! Too bad I can’t help out. I don’t even know what a capper is supposed to do.

• tensai1kun says:

Horse voice! Brilliant!
      Please patch it to v3.
      You’re welcome. Actually, we are recruiting for all positions. If anyone wants to lend us a hand, we’re also strongly looking for Timers, QCers & Encoders.
      An online search for guides to fansubbing should be enough to understand what responsibilities come with each position.

• Kazu89 says:

Shukran and arigatou 😉

Maybe you should use one day more and avoid v2ing and v3ing so much? I mean, I do support your releases but I don’t think you’ll find many followers that way… And I’d want want you to become more popular 🙂

Btw, you’re releases are still absent from pages like Shana Project (cf. http://www.shanaproject.com/series/98/1/) and the like. Using these, alongside nyaa torrent, might help you reach a larger audience.

Ja, mata raishuu~

• tensai1kun says:

That’s what we’re planning to do.
        We’ll make sure no v2s are ever needed again.

Thanks for the tip about Shana Project.

3. Rivai says:

Thank you for the release!

4. haibara@i says:

Oyaoya, it seems, finally… We got a fair number of audience! haibara@i, ureshii~

Been in hell these days, I was again forced to work 24 hours. I will quit my job soon. No, I will now! XD

Lololol…